Monday, November 5, 2012

Warm in Autumn

Okay now I'm officially furious about the loss of the whole bunches of pictures in my previous posts, it's making me very sad like seriously now T_T. Since there's nothing I can do to retrieve them, I have deleted some of the posts since it pains me to see them here in my blog without pictures in it :(

So moving on, today I am feeling a bit autumn-y. Although here in my place it's already snowing, the temperature outside is not really that harsh and this kinda outfit can still overcome the chilly temperature outside. I am so in love with this brown shorts from the new Harrods' store, it's the only piece that I bought (well for now) from the Rykiel's Enfant store..along with other not-so-much things from other stores offered in Harrods. Well maybe I'll be doing some review of the stores in future being if I have time, well fingers crossed for that, but for now I am only featuring them here from time to time as it is much easier and less time-consuming that way. 

It has been such a long time since the last time I wore this gorgeous LE Faux Fur scarf, it made my medoll looks super comfy and warm, which I know she is (lol)...and I also paired her with these pretty DKNY platforms that match the color coordination of the day, which is obviously brown. To add the look, I wore this must have hat from Bonjour Bizou and few bags as accessories.

 

Top - Hot Buy Rio
Blazer - 1st Season MSW store
Weave Brown Shorts - Rykiel Enfant
Faux Fur scarf - LE
Shoes - DKNY
Accesories - 
- Moschino inspired belt (Bonjour Bizou) 
- Vintage Messenger bag - Decades
- Earrings - Jean Paul Gaultier tribute store
- Black bag - DVF Tribute Store


No comments:

Post a Comment