Saturday, November 3, 2012

Err 'Hi' I guess?

Oh god it's been such a long time since the last time i've been here. Cant blame me though, sometimes I feel like I have outgrown myself from Stardoll. Well it's a normal thing for a typical stardoll user, one day you feel like "what the hell am I doing here" and the next day you're still there in Stardoll playing dressups with your doll. It was nothing to worry about and it's so typical, that's why I didn't think about it so much.

Anyway, I noticed that pictures that I previously captured and posted in this blog have been disappeared. It may be my faults, well it's such a long story to be told, let's just skipped that part shall we?

So here what I wore the other days, I am feeling like posting these two outfits here for no specific reason.

Feel free to be inspired!

OUTFIT 1



OUTFIT 2


No comments:

Post a Comment