Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Girls just wanna look cute

Forgive me for still not donning winter-themed outfits, I am not feeling all winter-y these days. For today look I chose to wear this recently bought skirt from Harrods with vision of cute Parisian style. Not so in love with the LE sling purse though at first when I saw it's out on sale in Starplaza, I remember I was gambling with myself whether to buy it or not, but by the way it looks on my doll today, I can say that it was indeed a lucky gamble :)

I'm wearing:
Top and cute clip - Decades
Skirt - Junior Gaultier, Harrods
Sling purse - LE
Shoes - Stardoll and The City
Socks - Anna Sui Tribute Store
Scarf - Pretty In love
Belt- Archive

What I like the most of this outfit is the cute little hairclip! It is so cute and although it is a simple thing, it adds more cuteness to the whole outfit, don't ya agree?

The hardest one for me is always the makeup. I am just so bad at it in Stardoll, even to choose a perfect lipstick to match an outfit is a challenge for me! At least it looks good in here.

One thing that still bugs me is whether to wear it with outer or off outer, like a jacket for example. I have tried donning her with a jacket, and it looks good too!

With jacket


For the time being I let her without a jacket, but still...

What say you? Which look do you prefer?




2 comments:

  1. I love both ways, but I have to say I prefer it without the jacket ;3

    And I've always loved your makeup, it always looks perfect to me :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay right? I also prefer it without jacket :3
      *high five* for the great taste hee!

      Anyway aww thanks for the makeup compliments, it's so sweet! But seriously, I hate makeup-ing my medoll, I always feel there's something isn't right wth it.

      Delete