Friday, November 9, 2012

Lets double the animals

I always love prints, especially the ones that involve feline's, like leopard prints or tiger stripes. There is something about these animals-printed garments that for me is so mesmerising! So when I saw this pants with beautiful leopard prints in Dolce & Gabbana Tribute Store, (and they are in pink too!) I just knew that I've got to have it in my wardrobe. 

So to style it, I just knew that I have to go crazy on this one, and indeed I was! Like seriously, who wear so many animals prints in one outfit? You can see there's a roaring tiger, leopard prints, claw bracelet and octopus bracelet worn as brooch...and the shoes are also in prints, oh god, so many prints and animals-inspired items! Even the cat is rolling her eyes seeing me, lol.

But you know, they say if you feel you're doing it right, just go with it. No need to feel very down and upset with who you are, accepting yourself is much more important than accepting what others think of you.

So speaking of that, it really did turn out fabulous. Very very fabulous in fact *flips hair*. It's probably one of my favourite outfits too, so yay very happy with this one. Sometimes being a lil bit crazy is not really a bad thing, no?


I'm wearing:
Torn net top from Evil Panda & Hot Buy Roar Tee from It Girls
Leopard Pants - Dolce & Gabbana Tribute Store
Shoes - Jean Paul Gaultier Tribute Store
Clutch - LE
Accessories: Claw (Fallen Angel) & Octopus bracelet (Viole)

ps - Again, forgive me for still wearing the same 'ol black hat, what can I do, it's one of my favourite pieces, it's simple yet adds so much to one's outfit. 



No comments:

Post a Comment