Friday, November 16, 2012

Pray for Gaza

I don't know how to formulate this, heck I didnt even know where and how to begin with.

I just really hate when there is war, as it affects not only to those who are totally wrong, but also to those who are innocent. I know some of you have heard about Palestine issue, and although it's been written all over the world about this issue; which you expect a war between religions, trust me it is not.

What can I say is that it is maybe a war of religions, but for me it is not. It is an humanitarian issue where thousands of innocent people have died, and among them are somebody's mother, father, brother or sister.  Recently Israel had attacked Gaza (the only Palestinian district left) on the night of new year in Islamic calendar, can you imagine how horrible was that?


People celebrates new year with fireworks and smile, and they celebrate new year with bombs and guns. 


I'm not trying to defend anyone here, it is just some people tend to neglect this kind of war as they think it is a war between religion.

That's why I designed this t-shirt for people to be much aware with this situation, to find and seek the truth, and spread the awareness so somehow people around the globe will know about this story...and if possible stop all the killings. My intention is solely for just wanting the people around the world to be aware of what is happening now among us humans.


You can get this t-shirt for free by asking me so in my guestbook, and let wear them in support of those who are involved in this war. Let's show our support, people.


Let's pray for Gaza.

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to get the shirt, I'll pay full price so you can make more (: I hate all the wars and killings... it's so sad. If you can, reserve it for me at iluvladygaga232.

    ReplyDelete