Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A bit of Neon doesnt kill you

Decided to be a bit experimental on colours today. The main focus are the neon colours of emerald green and fushia pink; both portrayed on top and accessories, and what else better to showcase them than contrasting them with darker tone outfit? Well I think the attempt looks a bit laughable, but still interesting in my kind of way. What do you think?


Jacket - Frankie Morello's Tribute Store
Top - Hot Buys' Rio 
Pants - Archive
Shoes - Hot Buys' Original Future
Accessories - Handbag (LE), Body Chain (Rio), Earrings (Dior tribute store)


2 comments:

  1. I really love it. This Outfit is colorfull, but not too much. ;) My highlight are the earrings and this Make-Up -- beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for commenting, like really. I was scared I stepped too much with the colours, but a bit of this and that cant really hurt you they say :)

      Delete