Sunday, November 25, 2012

Dramas with the scarf

Finally my most awaited piece from this month Hotbuys collection arrive a couple of days ago. I've gotta say this month's Hotbuys are kinda okay, there are not so many mediocre pieces like couple ones before, but unfortunately the prices are still ridiculously high.


Like other normal, economically wise (and cheap person haha) dollies in Stardoll, I put the drape scarf first in my monthly MUST-BUY-HBs list. There are lot of things I can do with the scarf, it is edgy and I always love drapery things as they have this kinda couture-esque feel to it. And when the scarf was released, I am so satisfied with it. Stardoll did amazing job with the details of the scarf, this piece is absolutely amazing and very well-made.

So here's how I style the scarf, and forgive me for couldn't resist myself from feeling dramatic by being a bit "dark" with maleficent hairdo. What to do, it's just one of those days when I am feeling dramatic on Stardoll.


I'm wearing:
Hot Buys Drape Scarf - Fallen Angel
Long black dress - SATC
Headband - Fallen Angel
Necklace - LE
Accessories - Fallen Angel
Ring - Epiphany

Till next post, dollies.
Later.

2 comments:

  1. Your style remembers me on Nicole Scherzinger. ;) Omg how much I love this scarf and the way you styled it. Totally different to my version, this Hot Buy is great to combine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I love her, she's so adorable and stylish in the latest X-Factor UK. Well actually I am trying to channel Chanel by this hairstyle (which I forgot from which runway), but yeah, I love this HB..and I saw you're rocking the same in your suite! Well they say great minds think alike for a reason :)

      Delete