Sunday, November 25, 2012

Good news: Media Partner

I am so grateful to announce that my blog is officially affiliated with this amazing blog owned by this amazing person, LAVIVAA as media partner. The blog is one of my favourite ones in Stardoll blogging world, and its Curious Stardoll Critics


Words can't even describe how grateful and honoured I am to be affiliated with such an amazing blog, and because of that I have to thank LAVIVAA for the trust she put on me and my tiny little blog...gosh I am really really thankful to her, like super seriously.

So dollies, if you haven't check this amazing blog, please check it out like now ASAP because our style of writings is kinda similar, we both write about stuffs that we love and you will definitely not be disappointed.

With that being said, please check her blog by clicking on the picture, and don't forget to follow and comment too.

Have a nice day, dollies :)
Later.


2 comments: