Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I'm On Magazine!

I am soo happy to join this small competition on The Stardoll Voice called The Ultimate Dolly held by candycoolgal19. I know there will be no prize involved, well I ain't greedy first and foremost, i joined because I wanna have fun, and I don't care about receiving any prizes. The moment when we need to create scenery for Valentines Day is the most difficult challenge so far, mainly because i'm suck on making scenery. Apparently I won, it was insane and unbelievable, and not to mention I felt so guilty because I didn't really like my entry. Anyway i am one of the last two dolls standing to become The Ultimate Dolly, and I am so happy for the task given for the finale; creating a magazine cover! When I joined stardoll, I always wish to be a covergirl and to be on magazine cover is such an honour to me. I applied for many modelling agency but none want me to be on cover. Well never did I know later here I am, creating one for myself! Well at least I am soo happy with my efforts, it was soo worth it!

Well here's my entry, pretty cool isn't it?


I don't know why I chose Valentines theme, maybe because there was too much pink involved, i don't know. And I always love the word Vanity, it is such a strong and pretty word for me, hence I put it as my magazine's name.

So what do you think?

p/s - the makeups I did on Callie is soo me, you can see I'm wearing the same style of makeup too for the shoot. Anyway here's my makeup guru [lel1996] if you like to revamp your look, I learn a lot from her youtube videos. Please do check and suscribe to her youtube videos, they are all awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment