Sunday, February 19, 2012

20/2/2012

Hey dollies, sorry for being so passive lately, somehow after my winter vacation I do feel like I have outgrown from Stardoll, the site does not excite me anymore, i'm on the verge of leaving but I know I shouldn't say that cuz after loads of money I spent on this site, I couldn't just walk away from it. So here I am, wandering aimlessly while spending my money left to complete my Sonia Rykiel wishlist. And speaking of completing them, it is 93% complete! I just met this kind user who's willing to sell me some of her collection for reasonable price, all I need now is only the Star Belt and then I am done. I'm wishing to buy some stuffs too like the Alpine Chalet and Styling Career as an investment for my non-superstar day.

Well moving on, here's my outfit for today. I somehow managed to hold my shopping urge and decided to buy this hotbuys for cheaper price in starbazaar later, and my plan worked!



I've been playing with makeups lately, and bought lots of it too, its just all I'm thinking is for my non-superstar day. Like usual, I used one main colour first for my main focus and added splashes of some others colour to it; like in this case, purple as the main one with splashes of orange and gold. You can see I somehow managed to pull sorta a guidette look on this, my medoll looks so divaish yet a bit cheap in this, which exactly what I am trying to achieve. Whatever it is, I must say that job is well done!

p/s - I'm so in love with the makeup I did for her, so here's she with the makeup and without the ginormous fluffy fur, I donned her with gorgeous Madeleine purse just to show how stylish I styled her in and out.


No comments:

Post a Comment