Saturday, February 25, 2012

25/2/2012



My dear friend Tinkerbellzg will be so mad of me for wearing sunglasses in inappropriate time, she always scolds me for wearing them during rainy days in my beach villa, or at night, but my answer is always be the same, I don't care haha. Like seriously, wearing sunglasses at night is not really appropriate, but I just think by wearing them will spice up my outfit for today. I gotta admit this outfit is one of my favourites so far! I'm so madly in love with the HB turban, and for a user who loooooves accessories in Stardoll and also in real life, I gotta say that Stardoll have been doing a very good job lately for releasing bunches of great jewelleries in the store! The graphics are all top-notch, and the pricings are affordable and reasonable. Well I just bought one though, but surely I will buy all of them later! I hope there will be sale on Epiphany store some day, I like to own some pieces but the price made me cringe a little.

Anyway I truly adore the high-waisted leggings on me. For those who didn't know, this amazing pants are from catwoman outfit, I bought it almost a year ago from a user as to compensate my feeling of guilty for having her Sonia Rykiel's for 2sd, and since then I wear that pants a lot! And the blazer is my favourite blazer too! Compared to many black blazers that Stardoll had released, including the rare Elle jackets, this one clearly is my favourite by far. Maybe it's not that rare and not from great label, (btw it's from the 1st MSW store) but hey, it isn't sellable, so for me it is kind of rare.

And the belt is from Sonia Rykiel, the rare-st among all three belts from the collection in my opinion. Bought it this week after searching for so long, and to not wearing it by putting it only for display is a stardoll sin.

So anyway, what do you think of my outfit?

No comments:

Post a Comment