Sunday, January 15, 2012

Confessions

Stardoll had made me gone crazy these past few days.

I have never ever ever felt so stressed in collecting rare items in our lovely dollywood. I used to be the one who knew when I couldn't afford to have them, I comfort myself by saying that they are all pixels and just let it go. But all of those changed these past few days, when I sold lots of my rare items and got lots of stardollars in my purse. I felt like all of the items that I've been longing to have seem affordable. I felt like I could have them all. The price of 200 and 300 seem to be cheap for me, cuz i am playing with high numbers now. Like seriously, paying 300sd for a pixelated dress equals to RM30.00 in my country, and with that amount of money I could buy a new shirt in real life, real clothes, not pixels.

Well this is not right, this is not me.

My limit of paying items from someone's bazaar are 150, and I should keep it that way. Why? Why did I change? What had gone wrong with me?

And it is addicting to have them all.

I need space from this site. I need time. I need to be me, the one who doesn't spend waaay too much money on pixels. The one that knows how to be patient and the one who understands that sometimes we can't have them all. The one who knows that sooner or later, I will feel too old to play and learn to log out.

Hopefully when I am away for my winter holidays in the next two days, I could sort things back to normal.
Just two more days.
Two more days.
Plus my superstar membership will be ended so soon, and i've been thinking of becoming non-superstar for a month just to control my inner temptations.

Please please please, please let me be free.
Just two more days and that's it, hopefully I will be able to be free from this cruel addictive world called stardoll.

Oh I missed the old me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment