Friday, January 13, 2012

14/1/2012



Finally i'm posting, yay!

Sorry peeps, I had final exam last wednesday, and my outfit hadn't changed until today.

So, what do we have today? Well, i'm trying to be all Gaga with my outfit today. The hairstyle reminded me of the Chanel-style hairdo, can't exactly remember which fashion show though, but it looks quite similar with what I did. I'm still trying to achieve the preppy look, but with highschool-student-go-rocks twist. The Sonia Rykiel sweater is my focus of attraction here, and the hairdo too, I love love love the sweater! Its my favourite piece from Sonia Rykiel collection. Still using my favourite sheer bowtie dress underneath the sweater, and the gorgeous black platforms with matching socks. And the sunglasses definitely adding the rebel-rock twist to the outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment