Sunday, January 8, 2012

8/1/2011



I was searching through my closet, and noticed this piece of hotbuys that I haven't wear yet and decided to squeeze some creative juices from my brain a little bit on how to rocking this piece out. This hotbuys dress has asian styling written all over it, and I was thinking to continue styling my medoll with preppy look, so I combined both creative ideas of mine and voila, my personal preppy-asian look!

Matched it up with Givenchy's burgundy blouse, short legging and again, those gorgeous free shoes from facebook, the Dark Berry Oxfords with matching "zombie" socks. Personally for me there's something wrong with this outfit, and I blamed the hairdo, it doesn't match that outfit pretty well, don't they? Anyway I added the sunglasses to cover the not-matching hairdo so that the attraction won't be to the hair, and grabbed the latest Chanel handbag just because I think the overall outfit looks incomplete without accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment