Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Weekly Hotbuys

I was pretty much disappointed with the most recent weekly Hotbuys, and it is simply because I was so in love with previous ones so much (well maybe except for some that kinda missed, like this one). 

Previous Hotbuys were kinda good, so i was expecting for great stuffs and it disappoints me so much when I saw this week's ones. I know they were inspired by pretty big event like Coachella, but somehow it didn't interest me to buy any of them. It would be so much better if it was a crop top and skirt as seen as the display. Well at least they were really not that bad..



Anyway...since I have not posted any outfits from of weekly Hotbuys, I thought it would be nice if I posted few looks of how I wear those stuffs from previous hotbuys. These are mostly the ones of my favourite, so of course I just show only a couple, so feel free to have some inspiration with it :)

Hot Buys Mint Ruffle Jumpsuit


Hot Buys Ruffle Sleeve Dress



Hot Buys Daisy Satin Kimono + Satin Box Purse




 Hot Buys Blue Brocade Coat



Hot Buys Resort13 Dress + Pastel Paris Hair


Hot Buys Mirror Skirt



Don't forget to click on each of the photos for better resolution. Hopefully this week's Hotbuys weekly will be much better! Till next post dollies, xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment