Thursday, April 11, 2013

16th LE Review - Grungy

For some strange reasons, somehow I didn't get any notification from my favourite blog about LE is coming. I was so frustrated, I have saved some extra stardollars specifically for LE, yet the day it was out I wasn't at home and kinda missed the whole thing.

The only things I managed to grab were the Pleather Drape Blazer (item no.4) and Mint Iridescent Dress (item no.3), as well as a bracelet that goes into your Beauty Parlor. I seriously want those gold chain accessories and quilted skirt soo badd, they were definitely amazing!






As for the collection, I was like 50-50 with it. It was simply just an okay for me, it was definitely grungier with the accessories were the main highlight as well as few killer items, but as a whole, I still think it was a whole lot of mess. Bunches of clothes were very tacky, colours like bright orange and neon pink and purple were definitely there, and not to mention that they were very poorly made. I really don't get it why simple clothes like those shirts with LE signs were sold out very rapidly, I just think they were just typical shirts with pricey tags...yet people still bought those. Like seriously..hmm.

Anyway here are my Top 5 items which I like for this collection:


1. Accessories! - What's not to love about chains? In gold? OMG A+++
2. Quilted Flounce Skirt - This skirt is beyond amazing! Sadly they were sold out :(
3. Mint Iridescent Dress - As much as I hate the price tag, this was very beautiful. And well-made too.
4. Pleather Drape Jacket - Major love!
5. Gold Trim Moto Jacket - Saw lotsa dollies rockin' this one out, although it was not my favourite.

Honorable mentions - Patchwork Jeans, Mint Iredescent Pants, and those hot shortpants!

So..last but not least, here I present you how I rock my new LE! I will update this post later on how I wear my Mint Iridescent Dress :)

Till next post, dollies. XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment