Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Hello and Nelly Holidays

I feel very sinful for not posting here about a month, so I hope by featuring these pictures would at least make this blog updated. Here are few pictures of me with stuffs from Holidays Hot Buys Calendar inspired by Nelly.com, although there are few pieces that I haven't worn yet, I'm gonna update this post regularly. To be frank, I was excited at first to hear about the calendar, but when the items were out, I wasn't really impressed. The items were kinda so-so, and they were quite priceyy too. Of course I didn't collect them all, but there were few things that I think were quite okay.

Hopefully by posting these pictures would at least showed the efforts that I still care about this blog, and sorry for being absence for this blog for so long.

Featured items: L) Tommy sweater R) Cheap Monday bag

Featured items: L) Ed Hardy shirt R) Rebecca Stella dress

Featured items: L) Cheap Monday Skull Tee R) Lipsy dress

Featured items: L) French Connection Sequin dress R) Tommy  jacket

Featured items: L) FlippaK Silver jeans R) FlippaK scarf + Ed Hardy Sneakers

Feel free to be inspired, till later dollies, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment