Saturday, December 26, 2015

White with Merry

Finally, the blog is updated merrily since its Christmas. I do not celebrate it though, but most of my fellow Stardoll friends and few of my friends do celebrate it, so why not rise to the occasion and enjoy the festive mood. Apparently Callie and Stardoll has been so generous to us by releasing this one of the most sought after RAREs mary-kate and ashley olsen's white fur jacket. The amount of people wanting this jacket is ridiculous, well at least once upon a time. Old Stardoll users will recognise it for sure.

And as one of the oldies here I felt truly obliged to buy it lol. It has been in my wishlist for so long but due to the cost problem before I just stared in green for those who had it. Now that its being re-released, ABSOLUTELY YASS.

So here is how I wear this gorgeous fur. I rise to the occasion of festivities by dressing up all white, heee. Also, those lips are fabulous! Merry Christmas everyone!


I'm wearing:

Callie Picks - Mary-Kate Fur
Bonjour Bizou - White Collared Crop Top
Anna Sui - Young Bride Dress
Young Hollywood  - Chloe Eyelet Lace Dress
Chanel Tribute - Chunky Chanel Necklace, White Box Chanel Purse, Chanel Feather Charm
Limited Edition - Donatella Sunglasses
Original Future - Chunky 90s Platforms (FAV)

1 comment: