Sunday, May 4, 2014

It's A Louboutin Affairs!

I was stoked when the Tribute Store came out, went straight to the store and bought almost every single thing! Its Louboutin's for God sake, and I haven't regretted buying them ever since! I love the fact that Stardoll didn't alter much from the original version, I always appreciate the items more when it didn't differ much from the originals...but that was just my small pet-peeve. The collection is awesome with handful of selection, if anything to comment I'd have to say that the quality could've been better. But it's a good collection though!

I haven't have enough time to style them all yet, but here are few pictures of how I wear my Louboutin's! Hopefully Stardoll will do Jimmy Choo's next time.

1) Louboutin's Her Highness Booties


2) Louboutin's Gold Cachottiere Heels


3) Louboutin's Guerrilla Booties


4) Louboutin's Epoca Strass Peep Toe



No comments:

Post a Comment