Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Giambatista Valli Tribute 2013 - Review

The second Tribute this summer came from the house of Giambatista Valli, and surprise surprise, it was a good one :) 

I really like this Tribute a lot,  the items are in good graphic quality and the selection of stuffs for the collection is really something. They are more couture-like; which include lots of dresses, with few accessible ready-to-wear items like a branded-tee and two gorgeous pants, as well as accessories which is not much. The pricings are quite affordable too, well at least for me. I think for a dress to be priced at that amount is reasonable, especially with the satisfying graphic quality, plus not to mention they are Tribute, of course they are tad pricey than regular things. 

Overall in all honesty I think this tribute is definitely far more satisfying than the Chanel's, graphic and quality-wise.

So anyway off with my top five items from the store…which is in fact is very difficult to choose from since I am totally feeling to buy the whole collection :P

So here's my Top 5 items from this collection, and they are:


1) Rose Couture Trousers - 24 sd
2) Silver Couture Trousers - 24 sd
3) Sheer Peach Gown - 34 sd
4) Sequin Valli Gown - 32 sd
5) Canary Couture Heels - 18 sd

So first off I really love those two pants! I know that based on what I saw, people around Stardoll would rather choose to have the silver one over pink, but with me, im all over the pink. My instinct immediately picked the pink one when I saw them for the first time. I know that its quite impractical, the colour may not be universal and yes I admit that the silver one is much easier to style..but I chose the pink trousers because it's more me. You know what, when you like something, you should really stand up for it. At the end of the day, its not about what you are wearing, but how you feel inside about the things you're wearing. Anyway I don't think it's really hard to pull off, no? [check the pic below on how I styled them], and if they do..well I love challenges!

I have no comment for the grey one since it's of course..amazing, saw lots of dollies wearing them so I rightly think people love that one the most from the collection, right?

So for the dresses, I picked these two because they are so beautifully made! The first dress is so pretty, the colour palette of the dress is perfect, it amplifies the femininity of an user wearing that, and there's something delicate and demure with this dress that I can't explain.

The second dress is everyone's favourite from what I can conclude. The thing about this dress is its so versatile, you can go in the direction of classic-vintage style or in slightly dark, edgier stylings like how I styled the dress below.

Last but not least are the canary heels. Its so not often for us to have this amazing canary colour in our shoes department, and with good cut and graphically well-made heels, what else do you want? You just knew that you gotta have it in your closet when you saw them :)

So overall, this is definitely a great store and I really give high grade for it. Maybe for some they might think it lacks in variability part due to its more couture-like collection, but I do believe one's will be tempted to own at least a dress from the collection in their closet because they are very graphically inviting...and with creativity and proper stylings, it shouldn't be a problem, no?

So lastly, like always, please feast your eyes with the stylings that I did with the items from the store. Feel free to be inspired, and please do click for bigger images :)


Till next time, dollies. 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment