Friday, March 23, 2012

Official

I am officially writing for The Voice! Well I am excited, but later on after publishing my introductory post there, somehow I feel blank inside. Like seriously, what am I gonna post there?

Makeup?
Stardoll-Fashion tips?
Stardoll history?

Well those ideas seem boring for me, I need something new and fresh and entertaining very fast! I don't wanna be just a hyper-excited doll who thought that she's better than everybody else, when the truth is what she wrote is really nothing compared to others.

Since majority of the readers there are non-superstars, I am squeezing my creative juices out soo hard to find new ideas, but nothing came out so far. We'll see in couple more days whether I can pull out something or not, if not I'm sort of doomed.

Whatever it is, YAAAY I am now officially a blog writer, I am sooo excited for that, but am I strong enough to deal with the pressure of being anonymously criticised for what I wrote?

Hmm I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment